Monday, August 24, 2015

First Day of School

Well, pictures are grainy, but we DID record the first day of school 2016!!!  Joy slept during the buzz of getting Freedom off.  Glory slept through all the buzz of getting Joy off to school. HOME SCHOOL ROCKS!!!  :) :) :)  The morning seemed to breeze by QUICKLY!!!  5th grade for Freedom, 8th grade for Glory and Sophomore year for Joy.  


Breakfast table. 









Took this boy to the doctor after school - he had a double ear infection.  He was TRYING to feel good on the first day of school.  Bless his heart.  After school, quoted as saying, "You know, the first day is pretty easy and fun.  They just tell you about all the rules you already know."


Excited Memaw spent the night for the first day of school this year!!!  Yay for Memaw!  Memaw headed out after Joy went to school.  Glory woke up and said, "Where's Memaw?"  Freedom got home from school and said, "Where's Memaw?"  Joy came home and said, "I guess Memaw is gone, huh."



My beautiful Sophomore!  ...and Blondie :)


BFFs!  Joy rode in with her BFF today!  Both gorgeous this morning!  Rebekah let Joy borrow her BRAND-NEW birthday shirt for the first day of school.  That's a TRUE friend.


And here's my Glory. I LOVE homeschool SO much.  I've got my personal secretary with me everywhere I go.  She's acting as secretary, handling emails and text on my behalf as Pack 829 Committee Chairwoman while I drive us down the road to exchange a cable box.  Yes, we had more than just "real-world" school today - Math (sets, unions and intersections!), Grammar (the importance of correct speech and writing - THE GOOD NEWS!), Science (converting between cubits and fingers) and History (what led up to WWI)!



Sweet mom/Brandeis teacher captured these sweet moments and sent them to me.  :)  Happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment