NOTHING better than being with your babies on Mother's Day!!!!
And even though the following pictures weren't take on Mother's Day, they were taken in the month of May and they show off the Mother's Day Gifts I receive all year round!
A GREAT mother's day gift is when siblings love each other AND get along. We had to snap this picture because Joy is about to retire her NASA shirt. Freedom brought it back for her from Houston and she's finally outgrown it.
And these two - shenanigans in HEB.
I have no idea.
Oh yeah, and Freedom made me a Mother's Day cake at school. He and Jon knew I wouldn't mind if they dipped into it before I actually saw it! :) Haha!
And Joy knows I adore authors. She drew this picture for a contest and whoever wins gets to eat lunch with the authors who appear at Library Palooza. She's hoping to win so I can go! What a precious gift!
Motherhood - It's a BLESSING!
Joy's making me proud. She got her first job as a bagger at HEB!
And she TOTALLY rocked her school project defending the monster of Frankenstein! Her teacher said it was THE best performance she'd EVER seen! Mother's Day GIFT!
And this beauty - you can see flowers around the base of our tree - she helped me plant them. I LOVED homeschooling with Glory - she knew the answers at co-op and made me proud! Mother's Day GIFT!
He's got little umbrellas behinds his ear and looks like an elf. His cuteness is a Mother's Day GIFT!
My workout buddy!!?!?! GIFT!
Teaching this boy to cook fish?!?! GIFT!!!























No comments:
Post a Comment