Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hanging out at the condo.

Here's some pics of us hanging out at the condo...

I think we had plenty of sunscreen.


One thing I LOVE about the condo is we get away from ALL the STUFF!!! We had some books, pencils and papers, matchbox cars and a few stuffed animals. We also had the little loops for making potholders. The girls got creative and made a ton of little girl dolls dressed in various ways with them. I was VERY impressed with their creativity.

Glory turned her little stuffed animal into the character, Buck, from the movie, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. He's even holding a little sword. :) Very creative Glory! (But why is my big toe in the picture?!?!)


Looking out our balcony while the kids were feeding the seagulls.



My mom bought the kids a loaf of bread especially for the seagulls. What a treat!

My mom and her crazy beach hair. Love ya mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment