Joy got a Snuggy for her Birthday. Glory thought it sure did look nice, so she asked if she could borrow it for a night. Joy said, "Yes, if you let me be your puppy for a whole day!" Glory, amazed at the bargain thought her deal was too great, so she thought she'd even it out a bit, "You can be my puppy for SEVEN days!" Joy, thinking her end of the bargain was a way too great, said, "Glory, have I got a deal for you! You can have the Snuggy for SEVEN days!" They were both thrilled. I was surprised. I mean, I knew NOBODY liked to play the Mama dog, and it seemed they just couldn't play without one of those, but I had no idea how important it was to Joy. I know Memaw, who appears to be appalled every time they play puppy is rolling her eyes right about now. LOL.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
A Bath, A Snuggy & A Hoot Owl
Joy got a Snuggy for her Birthday. Glory thought it sure did look nice, so she asked if she could borrow it for a night. Joy said, "Yes, if you let me be your puppy for a whole day!" Glory, amazed at the bargain thought her deal was too great, so she thought she'd even it out a bit, "You can be my puppy for SEVEN days!" Joy, thinking her end of the bargain was a way too great, said, "Glory, have I got a deal for you! You can have the Snuggy for SEVEN days!" They were both thrilled. I was surprised. I mean, I knew NOBODY liked to play the Mama dog, and it seemed they just couldn't play without one of those, but I had no idea how important it was to Joy. I know Memaw, who appears to be appalled every time they play puppy is rolling her eyes right about now. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment