Friday, October 16, 2009
A Fun Day of Free Play at the Gym
Thank the Lord that I live across the street from an AMAZING lady that has 4 AMAZING children and she is absolutely the best mom I have ever met! She probably doesn't realize how much I watch and learn from her! She turned me on to a place down the street where I can take Freedom to play - he LOVES it! It costs $6.00 to play at the gym for 1 hour - it is SO worth it! The little girl in the pics with him is one of his best friends.





Fun in the ball pit!!!
Gotta love the flying pony tail!

Well, I'm not sure the lady in charge would have allowed this if she saw it, but I was OK with it. He's the only child I saw who wanted to jump from the TOP of the little slide! He likes to jump off of lots of things! I caught him jump off of the SIDE of Jon's pickup truck onto the grass - THAT I was NOT comfortable with!
So cute to capture their faces in mid-jump!

Fun with the rings!

Fun in the bus!
Remember the amazing mom across the street?!? Here's a beautiful picture of her and her fourth.


Afterwards, a trip to Chick-fil-A. We are so spoiled. THANK YOU JON!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment