Glory looked SO pretty. It was a costume party - she dressed up as an angel with what she could scrounge up around the house.Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Glory, Dressed up for a Birthday Party
Glory was invited to a Birthday Part by another little girl in her class. They were going to meet at Chick Fil A for dinner, cake and presents and then go to the Palladium to watch AstroBoy. I didn't know the family, so Freedom and I just happened to have our own little date at Chick Fil A and the Palladium too :)
Glory looked SO pretty. It was a costume party - she dressed up as an angel with what she could scrounge up around the house.
At Chick Fil A, Freedom took time out of play time to sort this "game" out and match all the heads to their appropriate bodies.
Glory looked SO pretty. It was a costume party - she dressed up as an angel with what she could scrounge up around the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My mom was "that" mom also and I will be too! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading all your latest entries!