Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Playing BabyDolls

The girls thoroughly enjoyed their baby dolls the other day (particularly after Memaw and I chose some to give away and threatened to give them all away, since they were cold, starving, dirty and naked).

I found these pictures on my digital camera. They are going to make the BEST moms EVER some day (if that's their plan/purpose in life)! Look at those proud faces - those beautiful babies - and they even took pictures of their baby's artwork!!! I LOVED finding this pictures (and a possible peek into the future)!

Jon and I gave Joy her babydoll on her first birthday. Memaw and Papaw got Glory her babydoll (BabyAlive) at Christmas.


Proud Mamas!



Aw, girls your babies are BEAUTIFUL!




You girls are such good, patient & sweet teachers!

Baby's Artwork - some SMART babies you got there girls!

1 comment:

  1. Actually, MeMaw kept the babies here so they could play Mommy at her house!!! Love those babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete