Our school has a carnival once a year that takes care of all of the fundraising for the year. The kids love it and attending is fun. Many mothers work very hard for the entire month to make it possible. I'm not very proud of it, but I'm just not one of those moms. All I did this year was put together a coffee basket for the silent auction. I'm thankful for all their hard work and we thoroughly enjoyed the time together (even though it was combined with another Saturday of THREE soccer games!) And we're thankful we're not selling cookie dough or wrapping paper. YUCK! The kids all won their soccer games by the way. Jon was thrilled that his team won and we were also thrilled that Joy made her FIRST game goal! Woohoo!

Proud Daddy and Beautiful girls!

Proud Mama!

Best Friends.


Glory's game was in the middle of the Steubing Stomp, so she got to go to the Stomp, get her face painted like a purple tiger (her team is the purple tigers) and then go to her game like that. Everybody thought she was SUPER COOL.


SOME people thought Glory's purple tiger was SO COOL, that they copied the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment