Monday, October 19, 2009

A Fun Day with Peter Pan

Freedom is in school T, W, Th, so we enjoy Mondays and Fridays with each other. Freedom, on this Monday, you decided to wear your Peter Pan outfit all day. It was your Halloween costume (compliements of Memaw) from 3 years ago.

You like to help in the kitchen. Here you are peeling a carrot. You ate the whole thing afterward. I pray you like to cook and "work" in the kitchen. I pray your wife does too and it's something y'all can enjoy together.

Later, we went to ArtWorks. They have neat art projects set out and you get to just hang out and make stuff. Here you are doing some "golf ball art."

Our friends Farra & Ally were there too!

Later, we had to shop for baskets for the school carnival's "coffee basket" we were preparing for the silent auction.

I had a fun day with you Freedom! Thanks for hanging out with me! I enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment