Friday, October 30, 2009

CrossBridge Fall Festival

We had SO much fun at the CrossBridge fall festival at the Mendez Farm! The place was beautiful and my girls "wished they could live there!" Thank you for sharing your farm David and Heather! Thanks Chris for a fun festival!

Glory, you're beautiful!

Joy LOVES to sing.

On the hayride! Boy, look at MY family! I am blessed!

This was Freedom's FAVORITE game at the festival.

SO sweet! Thank you for letting us hold your chickens! I think this was Joy & Glory's favorite part!

Just such a precious sight!

Jon and Freedom are fixing to race through the bouncy thing! I love this picture!

1 comment:

  1. Look at those freckles on Joy's face! I have never really noticed she had that many freckles! Its soo cute! And Glory is looking older and older every month! They are two beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete